King's College has a residents' card scheme which is available to local residents who live within a 10 mile radius of the College (CB2 1ST). The card allows local residents to enter the College grounds and Chapel, when open to the public.
Whilst other Colleges may accept our cards at their discretion, they are not sold on the basis that they will permit entry to other Colleges.
Please refer to the opening times of the Chapel and Grounds. When the Chapel is not open for sightseeing, or after visiting hours end, the College grounds are closed for access to all non-College members. The College reserves the right to restrict access at short notice.
How to Apply
Local Resident Passes can only be purchased online here. You will be required to upload a photo. Please allow 14 days for either dispatch or collection.
Please read the terms and conditions below:
- Cards cost £10 each, and are valid for 12 consecutive months from the date of issue.
- Payment must be made online here.
- Residents cards are non-refundable.
- Children under 5 do not need a card, but must be accompanied by an adult with a card when entering the College.
- The pass may be used only by the person named on it, together with any accompanying children under 5.
- Children aged 5+ will need their own card.
- Possession of a card does not entitle the card holder to bring guests free of charge into the grounds or to visit the Chapel.
- The College reserves the right to refuse an application if the application is considered inappropriate or incomplete.
- The College reserves the right to restrict access at any time, particularly during exam period and at times of closure to the public.
If your residents' pass is soon to expire or has already expired, please apply for a new one using the link here. Please note the cards could take up to 14 days to arrive.
For any enquiries please contact the Visitor Services Department:
Office hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Tel: (+44) (0)1223 331212 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org