King's College has a residents' card scheme which is available to local residents who live within a 12 mile radius of Great St Mary's Church (in the Market Square, Cambridge). The card allows local residents to enter the College grounds and Chapel, when open to the public.
How to Apply
Please read the terms and conditions below:
- Cards cost £10 each, and are valid for three consecutive years from the date of issue. This charge is to cover the administration costs of producing the cards.
- Payment must be made in pounds sterling.
- Residents cards are non-refundable.
- Children under 18 do not need a card, but must be accompanied by an adult with a card when entering the College.
- The pass may be used only by the person named on it, together with any accompanying children under 18.
- Possession of a card does not entitle the card holder to bring guests free of charge into the grounds or to visit the Chapel.
- The College reserves the right to refuse an application if the application is considered inappropriate or incomplete.
- The College reserves the right to restrict access at any time, particularly during exam period and at times of closure to the public.
- The cards remain the property of King's College, Cambridge at all times.
- Please make sure you have a passport-style digital photo of yourself. You will need this for the online application form.
- Complete the online application form below. (Please note: cards can also be applied for at the King's College Visitor Centre. Payment can be taken in cash or by card and a photograph will be taken on site.)
Your card will be posted to you and will take about three weeks to arrive.
If your residents' pass is soon to expire please apply for a new one using the online application form. If you applied before 1st August 2017 please apply for a new card. Please note the cards could take up to 3 weeks to arrive.
For lost cards please contact the Visitors Office: or 01223 331212. Please note there will be a charge for replacing the card.
For any enquiries please contact the Visitor Services Department:
Office hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Tel: (+44) (0)1223 331212 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org