The Research Committee includes the:
- Provost (Dr Gillian Tett; Chair)
- Vice-Provost (Prof. Robin Osborne)
- Senior Tutor (Dr Myfanwy Hill)
- First Bursar (Dr Ivan Collister)
- Research Fellowship Managers (Professor Gillian Griffiths and Dr David Good) as ex officio members.
The remaining members are elected each year at Annual Congregation.
The Research Committee sets the research policy for the College and is responsible for the running of the Research Fellowship competitions.
The Committee is always happy to receive suggestions for workshops, conferences and linked seminars from Fellows of the College, as well as proposals for Research Fellowship competitions. These should be directed in the first instance to Professor Gillian Griffiths (Sciences) or Dr David Good (Humanities).