We greatly welcome the support and friendship of individuals, families, foundations and organisations, both from the City of Cambridge and around the world. In recognition of this support, the Friends programme was established for people who did not matriculate at King’s but who would like to play a role in the College's continued success.
As a Friend, you help to ensure that the brightest and most promising students attend King's, support teaching and research by an extraordinary Fellowship, provide funding for the exceptional Choir, and restore and maintain our remarkable buildings, including the iconic King's College Chapel.
For a gift of £75 or more, your support is recognised with the following benefits:
- a Friends card which gives one year's free entrance to King’s College Chapel and the grounds of King’s College for the Friend and two guests*.
- regular updates about King's College - copies of the publication King's Parade are sent out twice a year.
- the opportunity to purchase wines from the College cellar.
- your name will be listed as a supporter of King’s College, should you wish.
- a 10% concession at The Shop at King's (excluding tickets for events).
*please note that at certain times of the year access to the College grounds is limited to all visitors.
Friends who may wish to support the College and Chapel in a more substantial manner may be eligible for lifetime membership of the 1441 Foundation, which recognises all those who make donations to the College in excess of £25,000.
To become a Friend, please complete the below form and return it with your donation to the Development Office at King's College.