Applicant Information 2019
Thank you for submitting a UCAS form and applying to King’s. Below and in the sub-pages of this section, you will find the information you need for the next stages in the application process. This Applicant Information section is now your main source of information until January. Please read the page and links extremely carefully (you'll see that there's a chronological order), bookmark it, and refer back to it regularly. It is essentially the Admissions Office notice board, and you will miss important and useful information and forms if you do not read it.
Current notes for applicants:
Welcome to the Applicant Information section!
We encourage you to help us to help you by:
- Reading this section thoroughly to see if your question has already been answered.
- Starting every email with your name, subject and UCAS number.
- Sending an email rather than phoning (we can answer your query more efficiently that way).
We don't want to discourage you from getting in touch if there is something that you need to know, but please bear in mind that time spent answering your queries is time not spent working on your applications and interview schedules. Many thanks!
Please ensure that you have read the 'Application Process' page thoroughly. It sets out the application process from beginning to end. It is also essential for all King's candidates to read the pre-interview notes carefully (you may be at a disadvantage if you do not read this page).
Please ensure that you are reading your emails at the email address that you wrote on your UCAS form. In particular, we sent you a very important email shortly after the 15 October deadline: King's College, Cambridge: important information for applicants. If you have not read that email carefully as we requested, you may be at a disadvantage.
To enable us to work efficiently, we ask you to start all emails / letters with the following information:
- Your full name (as you wrote it on your UCAS form: please do not use alternative or shortened names)
- Your subject (including 'Biological' or 'Physical' if it is Natural Sciences)
- Your UCAS Personal ID
- Your requested interview location (if it is not Cambridge, UK)
We strongly prefer you to contact us by email if possible: email@example.com.
Other contact details:
Undergraduate Admissions Office