Barnardiston, Blakenham, Borehouse, Finningham, Great Bricett, Hepworth, Ipswich, Ixworth, Kersey, Overhall, Semer, Wherstead and Wortham.
Related documents can also be found in the College's Abbey of Bec records. The catalogue for these can be viewed online at ArchiveSearch or downloaded in Word format.
If you are interested in viewing any of the documents from the estates records, please contact the Archive Centre to arrange an appointment.
Click on an image to enlarge it.
The manor of Great Bricett along with the priory of St Leonard at Bricett was part of the original endowment granted to the College at its Foundation by Henry VI in 1444. The lands were eventually sold by the College in 1921.
Kersey priory in Suffolk was granted to the College by Sir Henry Grey, Lord Powis, in 1447. Related lands in Kersey were granted by Henry VI almost simultaneously, including Borehouse and Boxford Mill which had formerly belonged to Kersey priory.
Please note: the Microsoft Word version of the catalogue is not kept as up-to-date as the ArchiveSearch version.
See below to download the MS Word catalogues or for links to:
- Catalogues of the Bec or estates records on ArchiveSearch
- Suffolk Records Society
- Suffolk Family History Society
- GENUKI UK and Ireland Genealogy: Suffolk Listing