The Chapel is occasionally closed to the public because of recordings, concerts and private ceremonies. Please check the dates with amended opening times below or contact the Visitors Office before you visit (email@example.com; 01223 331212).
During the Easter Term (April - June), which is the examination period in Cambridge, the grounds are closed to the public but the Chapel remains open.
If the date you are checking is not listed below this means that normal Chapel opening times apply.
- Wednesday 9 November - entry 9.30 am until 1 pm (last ticket 12.30 pm) Please note restricted access in the Chapel
- Sunday 13 November - entry 12.30 pm until 3 pm (last ticket 2.30 pm)
- Tuesday 15 November - entry 12 noon until 4 pm (last ticket 3.30 pm)
- Saturday 26 November - entry 12 noon until 3.30 pm (last ticket 3 pm)
- Sunday 27 November - CLOSED
- Tuesday 29 November - entry 9.30 am until 12.30 pm (last ticket 12 noon)
- Wednesday 30 November - restricted access 9.30 am until 4 pm (last ticket 3.30 pm)
- Thursday 1 December - restricted access 9.30 am until 4 pm (last ticket 3.30 pm)
- From Tuesday 6 until Sunday 11 December - CLOSED ALL DAYS
- Monday 12 December - restricted access 12 noon until 4 pm (last ticket 3.30 pm)
- From Friday 23 December 2016 until Monday 2 January 2017 - CLOSED ALL DAYS
See also the normal opening times.