The Chapel is occasionally closed to the public because of recordings, concerts and private ceremonies. Please check the dates with amended opening times below or contact the Visitors Office before you visit (email@example.com; 01223 331212).
During the Easter Term (April - June), which is the examination period in Cambridge, the grounds are closed to the public but the Chapel remains open.
If the date you are checking is not listed below this means that normal Chapel opening times apply.
Important note when visiting in 2016:
During 2016 a major Organ Restoration project is underway. Work is being undertaken by Harrison and Harrison of Durham. The rebuilding of the organ starts on 3 May and continues throughout the summer. Gilding of the pipes will take place in the Chapel in May and June. From 25 July to end August, the organ will be voiced (tuned). Visiting times from 25 July – 10 September will be restricted to 9.30 am to 3.30 pm (last entry). Visitors will be asked to keep as quiet as possible from 1 pm. Please be aware of this when planning your visit.
- Tuesday 21 June - entry 9.30 am until 1.30 pm (last ticket 12.45 pm)
- Wednesday 22 June - entry 10 am until 3.30 pm (last ticket 3.00 pm)
- Thursday 23 June - entry 9.30 am until 1.00 pm (last ticket 12.30 pm)
- Tuesday 5 July - entry 9.30 am until 2.30 pm (last ticket 2 pm)
- Friday 8 July - entry 9.30 am until 1.30 pm (last ticket 1 pm) and 3.30 pm until 5 pm (last ticket 4.30 pm)
- Monday 25 July - entry 9.30 am until 4 pm (last ticket 3.30 pm)
See also the normal opening times.