The Chapel is occasionally closed to the public because of recordings, concerts and private ceremonies. Please check the dates with amended opening times below or contact the Visitors Office before you visit (firstname.lastname@example.org; 01223 331212).
During the Easter Term (April - June), which is the examination period in Cambridge, the grounds are closed to the public but the Chapel remains open.
If the date you are checking is not listed below this means that normal Chapel opening times apply.
Please note from Monday 2nd July 2018 until December 2019 there will be a temporary pathway over the bridge to allow for essential maintenance within the College.
(Please note that from 17th September for four weeks access to some side Chapels may be restricted.)
- Sunday 11 November - entry 12 noon until 2 pm (last ticket 1.30 pm)
- Wednesday 14 November - entry 9.30 am until 4 pm (last ticket 3.30 pm) - restricted access
- Saturday 24 November – entry 12.30pm until 3.45 pm (last ticket 3.15 pm)
- Sunday 25 November – CLOSED ALL DAY
- Tuesday 27 November - entry 9.30 am until 3.30 pm (last ticket 3 pm) - restricted access
- Wednesday 28 November - entry 9.30 am until 1 pm (last ticket 12.30 pm)
- Saturday 1 December until Sunday 9 December - CLOSED ALL DAYS
- Monday 10 December – entry 11 am until 4 pm (last ticket 3.30 pm)
- Wednesday 12 December - entry 1 pm until 4 pm (last ticket 3.30 pm)
- Sunday 23 and Monday 24 December - please note that there will be no access to the College due to preparations for Christmas
See also the normal opening times.