- From 3 January 2015 tickets cost £8.00 or £5.50 (children, students and senior citizens).
- Group rate (10 or more people, Mon - Fri only): £7.00 or £5.00 (children, students and senior citizens). For group bookings contact the Chapel Office: (+44) (0)1223 331212; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission is free for children under 12 when they are visiting with their family, or for school groups whose school is in Cambridgeshire and under the LEA or holds Academy status and receives no private funding.
- Please buy tickets at The Shop at King's, opposite the front of the College, or from the North gate of the Chapel (see map below).
- Occasionally it may be necessary to close part of the Chapel to the public. In such circumstances the admission charge may be reduced.
Please check the Chapel closures page before you visit.
|Time of year||Day||Opening times|
During College terms:
|Monday||9.45am - 3.30pm|
|Tuesday to Friday||9.30am - 3.30pm|
|Saturday||9.30am - 3.15pm|
|Sunday||1.15pm - 2.30pm|
Out of term
|Monday||9.45am - 4.30pm|
|Tuesday to Sunday||9.30am - 4.30pm|
Important note: The Chapel is occasionally closed because of recordings, concerts and private ceremonies. Please check the Chapel closures page before you visit. During the Easter Term (April - June), which is the examination period in Cambridge, the grounds are closed to the public but you can still visit the Chapel.
Visitors will have 30 minutes from the last entry time shown before the Chapel is closed.
For term dates beyond July 2015 see the main Cambridge University website.
Where to enter
- July - August: enter through the Gatehouse at the front of the College
- September - June: enter through the North gate of the Chapel (see map below)
There is a ramp at the South Porch of the Chapel, and the grounds have level paths of flagstones or shingle. If you need any help please ask a member of staff.
See Residents' cards.
If you require further information or wish to make a group booking, please contact the Chapel Office:
Tel: (+44) (0)1223 331212