We are delighted to have been able to make you an offer to study your chosen subject at King's. Please read all of the information on this page and in the links very carefully and check them regularly for updates. The offer holders' checklist is especially important.
- Current notes for offer holders
- Offer holders' checklist
- Reading lists and preparation information for specific courses
- Information for freshers
- Undergraduate Admissions Office contact details
Current notes for offer holders
- We welcome applications for choral awards! The application deadline for this is 15 February. Application forms
- Please could you email us by 22 February if you will need a visa to study at Cambridge. See the visa section in the checklist.
- The Cambridge Science Festival programme has been published if any of you live near enough and are interested in attending events. Booking opens on 8 February.
- UK students: when posting certificates etc to King's, please could you ensure that you put the right postage stamp on the envelope? Remember that A4 letters count as a large letter. If you are in doubt, the Royal Mail Price Finder is useful. Many thanks!
- Contacting King's: If you have any concerns at this stage, do remember that you can always send us an email. Please continue to start your emails with name, subject, and UCAS number. The Admissions Office remains your main point of contact until September. Many thanks! Further detail about contacting King's.
Offer holders' checklist
Reading lists and preparation
Credit: Honou (cropped)
See the Reading lists page, where you will find reading and preparation information for each course.
It is important to try and do as much of the recommended reading as possible before you arrive in Cambridge.
Information for freshers - accommodation, arriving etc.
See the Freshers' page for students who have met all their offer conditions.
Undergraduate Admissions Office contact details
Please continue to write your name, subject (including 'Biological' or 'Physical' for Natural Sciences) and UCAS number on all correspondence with us.
For queries we prefer to be contacted by email in all cases: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristy and Heather also visit schools and are frequently away working with school groups from January to July. They can normally answer your emails wherever they are so it is definitely best to email rather than phone.
All documents in the offer holders' checklist should be sent to:
Undergraduate Admissions Office
Please remember to enclose a stamped, addressed postcard if you need confirmation of receipt.
It is essential that you let us know immediately if your mailing address, phone number or email address change. Please also update the information on UCAS Track.