For offer holders
We are delighted to have been able to make you an offer to study your chosen subject at King's. Please read all of the information on this page and in the links very carefully and check them regularly for updates. The offer holders' checklist is especially important.
- Current notes for offer holders
- Offer holders' checklist
- Reading lists and preparation information for specific courses
- Information for freshers
- Undergraduate Admissions Office contact details
Current notes for offer holders
- Approaching deadlines:
- 30 April - Email to propose any changes to exam entries
- 1 May - (2014 entry History students only) email the Director of Studies to say which optional period and language you would like to study in first year. See the History reading list.
- 7 May - Reply to your Cambridge offer if you had decisions from all other universities you applied to by 31 March (if you're waiting to hear from some universities, your deadline is 5 June). You need to:
- As soon as possible - Copies of certificates or statements showing all results on your UCAS form / SAQ / COPA (2014 and 2015 entry). See further information.
- Further deadlines: Offer holders' checklist
- UMS Marks!
Just a reminder for A level candidates - when you send us your certificates please don't forget to include results statements showing the UMS marks you entered on your SAQ / COPA. See the information.
- Visiting the College: You are welcome to visit King's at any time and walk around the public areas (print out the tour to bring along if you like).
- Contacting King's: You have one set of contact details. Please only contact other people in King's if they have said that you may - the Admissions Office will be your main point of contact until September. Please continue to start all emails with name, subject, UCAS number. Many thanks!
Offer holders' checklist
The Offer holders' checklist page contains important information about what documents offer-holders need to send and the deadlines. Please ensure that you read it thoroughly.
Reading lists and preparation
See the Reading lists page. It is important to try and do as much of the recommended reading as possible before you arrive in Cambridge.
Information for freshers - accommodation, arriving etc.
See the Freshers' page for students who have met all their offer conditions.
Undergraduate Admissions Office contact details
Please continue to write your name, subject (including 'Biological' or 'Physical' for Natural Sciences) and UCAS number on all correspondence with us.
For queries we prefer to be contacted by email in all cases: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristy and Eleanor are also Schools Liaison Officers and are frequently away working with school groups from January to July. They can normally answer your emails wherever they are so it is definitely best to email rather than phone.
All documents in the offer holders' checklist should be sent to:
Undergraduate Admissions Office
Please remember to enclose a stamped, addressed postcard if you need confirmation of receipt.
It is essential that you let us know immediately if your mailing address, phone number or email address change. Please also update the information on UCAS Track.