We are delighted to have been able to make you an offer to study your chosen subject at King's. Please read all of the information on this page and in the links very carefully and check them regularly for updates. The offer holders' checklist is especially important.
- Current notes for offer holders
- Offer holders' checklist
- Reading lists and preparation information for specific courses
- Information for freshers
- Undergraduate Admissions Office contact details
Current notes for offer holders
- Congratulations to all new offer holders and welcome to the offer-holders' section! It works the same way as the Applicant Information page did. Please take some time to explore it and bookmark it. This section is your main source of information between getting an offer letter and starting your course at King's.
- International offer-holders: If you received your offer letter by email only, please wait for the copy by post to receive the enclosed documents. If you have not received the posted letter by Tuesday 20 January, please email us. Many thanks!
- UCAS Track will only update after we have given decisions to UCAS (we will do this by the end of January).
- Contacting King's: You have one set of contact details. Please only contact other people in King's if they have said that you may - the Admissions Office will be your main point of contact until September. Please continue to start all emails with name, subject, UCAS number. Many thanks!
- Visiting the College: You are welcome to visit King's at any time and walk around the public areas (print out the tour to bring along if you like).
Offer holders' checklist
Reading lists and preparation
Credit: Honou (cropped)
See the Reading lists page, where you will find reading and preparation information for each course.
It is important to try and do as much of the recommended reading as possible before you arrive in Cambridge.
Information for freshers - accommodation, arriving etc.
See the Freshers' page for students who have met all their offer conditions.
Undergraduate Admissions Office contact details
Please continue to write your name, subject (including 'Biological' or 'Physical' for Natural Sciences) and UCAS number on all correspondence with us.
For queries we prefer to be contacted by email in all cases: email@example.com
Kristy and Eleanor are also Schools Liaison Officers and are frequently away working with school groups from January to July. They can normally answer your emails wherever they are so it is definitely best to email rather than phone.
All documents in the offer holders' checklist should be sent to:
Undergraduate Admissions Office
Please remember to enclose a stamped, addressed postcard if you need confirmation of receipt.
It is essential that you let us know immediately if your mailing address, phone number or email address change. Please also update the information on UCAS Track.