This page is for current King's applicants (who applied in October 2014).
This page will help you through the process - do keep an eye on it!
Thank you for submitting a UCAS form and applying to King’s. Below you will find the information you need for the next stages in the application process. This page is now your main source of information until January. Please read the page and links extremely carefully, bookmark it, and refer back to it regularly. It is essentially the Admissions Office notice board, and you will miss important and useful information if you do not read it.
- Current notes for applicants
- The application process
- January: decisions for all applicants
- Contacting King's Admissions Office
Current notes for applicants
- Many thanks to those who have recently travelled to interviews and tests, whether in Cambridge or abroad. We enjoyed meeting you!
- Please do not email your interviewers. All correspondance throughout the application process must come to the Admissions Office. Thank you!
- Current FAQ's: This page is updated with answers to frequently asked questions from current applicants throughout the admissions process.
- Contacting King's: Please start all correspondence with us with your full name, subject (including biological or physical if it is Natural Sciences) and UCAS number. We strongly prefer contact by email. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Further details.
The application process
Please ensure that you have read the how to apply page thoroughly. It sets out the application process from beginning to end. Please also ensure that you are reading your emails at the email address that you wrote on your UCAS form.
Questions? See the Current FAQs.
January: Decisions for all applicants
We will post decision letters to all applicants who had interviews in Cambridge, overseas interview candidates, and affiliated applicants on Friday 9 January (this is a university-wide posting date). We will then email the text of decision letters to all applicants on Monday 12 January (you do not need to request this). Please note that this will take us some time - you will not necessarily hear from us in the morning.
The Cambridge Admissions website has information about the possible outcomes.
Contacting King's Admissions Office
Please help us to help you by including the details we need at the start of every message.
To enable us to work efficiently, we ask you to start all emails / letters with the following information:
- Your full name (as you wrote it on your UCAS form: please do not use alternative or shortened names)
- Your subject (including 'Biological' or 'Physical' if it is Natural Sciences)
- Your UCAS Personal ID.
We strongly prefer you to contact us by email if possible: email@example.com.
Other contact details:
Undergraduate Admissions Office