This page is for current King's applicants (who applied in October 2014).
This page will help you through the process - do keep an eye on it!
Thank you for submitting a UCAS form and applying to King’s. Below you will find the information you need for the next stages in the application process. This page is now your main source of information until January. Please read the page and links extremely carefully, bookmark it, and refer back to it regularly. It is essentially the Admissions Office notice board, and you will miss important and useful information if you do not read it.
- Current notes for applicants
- Decisions for all applicants
- Information for students who receive an offer from King's
- Contacting King's Admissions Office
Decisions for all applicants
- On Friday 9 January we posted decision letters to all applicants who had interviews in Cambridge, overseas interview candidates, and affiliated applicants (this is a university-wide posting date and letters were sent first class).
- On Monday 12 January we emailed the text of the decision letters we posted on 9 January to all applicants. If you have not received your email, please first of all check your junk/spam folders, then email us.
- Please note that UCAS Track will not update until late January, however we have communicated the decision to you directly.
Information for students who have received an offer from King's
Your main sources of information from now on will be:
- Your offer letter. Please read it very carefully indeed and email us if anything is unclear.
- The offer-holders' section. This works in exactly the same way as this applicant information page has done - it is the Admissions Office notice board and contains a lot of important information. It would be worth adding this page to your favourites/bookmarks.
Contacting King's Admissions Office
Please help us to help you by including the details we need at the start of every message.
To enable us to work efficiently, we ask you to start all emails / letters with the following information:
- Your full name (as you wrote it on your UCAS form: please do not use alternative or shortened names)
- Your subject (including 'Biological' or 'Physical' if it is Natural Sciences)
- Your UCAS Personal ID.
We strongly prefer you to contact us by email if possible: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other contact details:
Undergraduate Admissions Office