The Cambridge University Open Days this year are on Thursday 4 and Friday 5 July (both days are the same so it doesn't matter which you attend). Information about the events is on the central Cambridge website:
The Cambridge open days are for students who will apply to Cambridge in October 2019. Students who are currently in Year 11 will need to wait until they are in Year 12 to attend this event.
Booking for the Cambridge Open Days opens in April each year. The bookings are taken by the central Cambridge Admissions Office and give access to all events in the Cambridge Open Days programme (you may like to look at last year's programme, to get the gist). All Colleges advertise their opening times in the programme, and you can also go to talks explaining university life and the application process, and attend subject talks and sample lectures / meet representatives from the relevant university faculty or department.
See the University website for the booking form (from April):
Accommodation in King's College
At King's, we offer a limited number of overnight rooms for open day attendees. These are reserved for students and school groups from state schools and colleges in our North East link areas (see information about the link area scheme).
- Students attending indiviudally can request a room as normal through the King's link area accommodation scheme (see details in the grey box on this page for how to request a room).
- Teachers who will bring a group of students from one school or college are asked to email
- the name and postcode of the school or college
- which night they are requesting (either the night of Wed 3 July or the night of Thurs 4 July)
- a list of students and staff member(s) in the group.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email