Junior Research Fellowships
Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships
Each year, the college holds a number of competitions for Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships. These support gifted young researchers for four years, generally just after the award of a doctorate. The positions are much sought-after, and permit complete freedom to carry out research within the academic environment of the College. When the Fellowship competitions are open, they are advertised on this page.
Non-Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships
The college also holds competitions for Non-Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships. These enable young researchers with external support (for example, from the Royal Society, the British Academy or the Research Councils) to participate in college life as Fellows.
See the 2013 Non-Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowship details.
Current Junior Research Fellows
The present Junior Research Fellows of the college are:
- Camille Bonvin (Theoretical Physics, 2010)
- Adam Higazi (African Studies, 2010)
- Anastasia Piliavsky (Social Anthropology, 2010)
- Suchitra Sebastian (Physics, 2010)
- Lorna Finlayson (Political Philosophy, 2011)
- Richard Merrill (Evolutionary Biology, 2011)
- Jonathan Pridham (Pure Mathematics, 2011)
- Mark Ainslie (Engineering, 2012)
- Hadi Godazgar (Mathematics, 2012)
- Mahdi Godazgar (Mathematics, 2012)
- Oscar Randal-Williams (Mathematics, 2012)
- Surabhi Ranganathan (Law, 2012)
- Flora Willson (Music, 2012)