King's launches an online magazine
King's has launched a new online magazine called King's Review. The magazine will bring together academic expertise and current affairs journalism, and so offer more in-depth articles than would be possible without a base in academia.
It will provide broad and timely coverage of important world issues while maintaining the rigour of a peer-reviewed journal.
The first issue contains contributions from current King's members. Future issues will also contain pieces by expert writers from beyond the King's community. In the first issue:
- Jonas Tinius on Europe-wide cuts to the arts
- Nicholas Mulder on the security state's threat to democracy
- Ryan Rafaty on the university investments that are damaging our environment
- Dana Smith on the official pathologisation of normal behaviours
- Pedro Spivakovsky-Gonzalez on the consequences of the Arab Spring
The magazine is bi-monthly and you can read it at kingsreview.co.uk.