At King’s, we nurture the brilliant young academics and teachers of the future, providing time, space and the environment for our brightest young thinkers to flourish. Funding in this area helps maintain the supervision system, the great strength that means Cambridge can teach how to think, not what to think.
Today’s academic staff are expected to produce world-class research alongside their teaching commitments. Junior Research Fellowships support gifted young researchers, and enable a wider diversity of subjects to be researched and taught in the College. We need to invest in our people at the highest level.
The King’s Campaign will help us recruit and retain the top minds in their fields, and new College teaching posts will ensure that King’s can continue to
provide teaching of the highest standard, and help the best young minds to find their life’s work.
- A graduate studentship: circa £30,000 per annum
- A Junior Research Fellowship: £170,000 per 4 year term
- A College Research Associate: £3,000 per annum
- A College Teaching Officer: £72,500 per annum
- Welfare and mental health: £100,000 per annum
- Library and Archives: £72,500 per annum
Director of Development and Fellow
T: +44 (0)1223 331416
M: +44 (0)7795 242427