The King’s Entrepreneurship Prize encourages and supports King’s Members in the development of promising ideas and concepts. Ideas can be of a commercial or social entrepreneurship nature, can be completely new or in a partially developed form.
During the first stage of the competition, one page business ideas are reviewed. Those judged to be the most promising by our panel of expert judges will be invited to submit four supplementary pages of information about their idea for consideration. Finalists will then be selected to prepare and present a full business plan in person to the judging panel.
This is an annual prize, open to all King’s Members – current students and alumni. Entrants may be individual or team, we just ask that the team leader is a King’s Member.
• Get your business idea or invention off the ground
• Win up to £1,000 for a great one-page business idea
• Additional rewards for selected supplementary packages
• The chance to win £20,000 (top prize), £10,000 (runner-up prize) or £5,000 (third prize), plus possible further investment
• Pick up valuable business skills
• Potential mentoring support from experienced judges
The deadline for submissions is 12 noon on 21 January 2019.