The living we shall be looking at is that of Greenford Magna and the rector is Edward Betham (KC 1728). Also known as Great Greenford, Greenford Magna was formerly part of Middlesex. It is now simply known as Greenford and forms part of the London Borough of Ealing.
The advowson of Great Greenford rectory was purchased by the College in 1700 from Henry Castell.
Click on thumbnail for a larger view
Fines between King's College and Henry Castell and his wife, Sarah, concerning the Greenford advowson, June 1700. (GRE/16).
Sale of the Greenford advowson by Henry Castell to King's College, 14 August 1700 (GRE/14).