The King’s Summer Research Programmes provide students with the opportunity to gain real research experience with an academic at the University.
Each project has been designed to provide insight into the research environment and can make a significant contribution to your transferable skills and employability. By undertaking a research project you can:
- Develop or boost your research skills
- Make a significant contribution to your personal and professional development
- Increase awareness of research either in your academic field or in a new area together with associated techniques
- Gain valuable employment skills, experience for your CV and personal development
- Learn more about what academic careers are like while gaining skills that are useful for any career path
Click on the title of the project to see more details - please note that you will need to be logged in. You do not need to be studying in the supervisor's subject area in order to apply for a project.