We are seeking a Food Services Assistant to join our Front of House team in the College cafeteria.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a busy food service delivery environment and hold a basic Food Hygiene Certificate.
You should also have:
- An NVQ Level 1 in Catering & Hospitality (Food & Drink Service)
- Knowledge of food presentation (essential)
- Friendly with the ability to work in harmony with colleagues
- Flexible in attitude and have a positive approach to work
- Clean, tidy and presentable
- Accurate with good attention to detail (essential)
£22,071 per annum (inclusive of bonus) plus benefits
Permanent, full time, average of 37.5 hours per week, to be worked on a rota including weekends and evenings
- 32 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays and Christmas closure period)
- Car parking (when available)
- Meals on duty
- Healthcare cash plan
Applications should be made to arrive as soon as possible on the form provided below, including salary history and reasons for leaving jobs. You should include under 'Suitability for Employment' examples of relevant tasks in previous roles, showing how you meet the Person Specification. Completion of the Equal Opportunities form is optional.