Tutorial Office Manager
The successful candidate will have a substantial amount of secretarial experience working at a senior level with a good knowledge of all office systems, and previous supervisory experience is desirable.
You should also be qualified to ‘A’ level standard, and have:
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Effective interpersonal skills in order to liaise with internal and external contacts;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Good communication and team working skills;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision;
- The ability to keep calm in pressure situations and to meet deadlines;
- The ability and aptitude to develop new systems and procedures according to the changing needs of the department and clients;
- The ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail.
Previous experience of working within a university in a tutorial environment would be highly desirable.
It is intended that the successful candidate will be in post by early May 2019.
- Lunch on duty
- 32 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Healthcare scheme (upon successful completion of probation)
- Free parking (when available)
Applications should be made to arrive by 5pm on the closing date on the form provided below, including salary history and reasons for leaving jobs. You should include under 'general comments' examples of relevant tasks in previous roles, showing how you meet the Person Specification. Completion of the Equal Opportunities form is optional.
You may submit a CV instead of completing the education and employment history parts of the form but should then take care to provide the information requested on the form (including salary history and reasons for leaving jobs).