Seasonal Visitor Guides
We are looking for two Visitor Guides to join our team on a seasonal basis working from April until October.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of dealing with the public in a customer focussed environment and previous retail experience is desirable.
You should be educated to at least GCSE level with a basic knowledge of health & safety.
In addition we are looking for candidates with the ability to:
- Maintain a customer focussed approach
- Work with and support others in a collaborative manner
- Be patient, tactful and diplomatic
- Cope with the physical demands of the job, which involves working outdoors throughout the year
- Cope with a varied and demanding workload
- Work with honesty and integrity when dealing with the public and managing financial transactions
We also welcome applications from candidates who are interested in working as a Visitor Guide on a casual basis.
- 32 days annual leave pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
- Car parking (when available)
- Meals on duty
Applications should be made on the form provided below, including salary history and reasons for leaving jobs. You should state whether you are interested in permanent or seasonal work, and should include under 'general comments' examples of relevant tasks in previous roles, showing how you meet the Person Specification. Completion of the Equal Opportunities form is optional.
You may submit a CV instead of completing the education and employment history parts of the form but should then take care to provide the information requested on the form (including salary history and reasons for leaving jobs).