Food Services Supervisor
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a busy food service delivery environment and previous experience of cash handling and till reconciliation/cashing up is desirable.
You should also have:
- An NVQ Level 2 in Catering & Hospitality (Food & Drink Service);
- A Food Hygiene Certificate: intermediate level is preferred, basic level is essential;
- Knowledge of food and presentation;
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- A smart appearance;
- Effective interpersonal skills in order to liase with internal and external contacts.
- A trained First Aider, or willing to undertake necessary training as identified;
- Willing to be trained in EPOS tills system and train others;
- Honest, reliable and hard working with the ability to work under pressure;
- Able to motivate staff and work in harmony with colleagues;
- Flexible in attitude and approach to work and shift patterns;
Knowledge of other languages would be an advantage.
- 32 days annual leave
- Car parking (when available)
- Meals on duty
Applications should be made on the form provided below, including salary history and reasons for leaving jobs. You should include under 'general comments' examples of relevant tasks in previous roles, showing how you meet the Person Specification. Completion of the Equal Opportunities form is optional.
You may submit a CV instead of completing the education and employment history parts of the form but should then take care to provide the information requested on the form (including salary history and reasons for leaving jobs).