Food Services Assistants
Previous experience of working in a busy food service delivery environment is essential.
The ideal candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 1 in Catering & Hospitality (Food & Drink Service)
- Food Hygiene Certificate: Basic level is essential.
- Knowledge of food presentation
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Friendly with the ability to work in harmony with colleagues
- Flexible in attitude with a positive approach to work
- Clean, tidy, presentable and smart in appearance
- 32 days annual leave
- Car parking (when available)
- Meals on duty
Applications should be made on the form provided below, including salary history and reasons for leaving jobs. You should include under 'general comments' examples of relevant tasks in previous roles, showing how you meet the Person Specification. Completion of the Equal Opportunities form is optional.
You may submit a CV instead of completing the education and employment history parts of the form but should then take care to provide the information requested on the form (including salary history and reasons for leaving jobs).