We are looking for candidates who are working towards, or willing to undertake an NVQ Level 1 in Food Preparation & Cooking.
The ideal candidate will hold a basic Food Hygiene certificate and have good culinary skills.
You will also be:
- Honest, reliable and hard-working,
- Attentive, enthusiastic and willing to learn from the training provided,
- Able to work under instruction and in harmony with colleagues,
- Flexible in your attitude and approach to work.
- 32 days annual leave
- Car parking (when available)
- Meals on duty
- Uniform provided
Applications should be made on the form provided below, including salary history and reasons for leaving jobs. You should include under 'general comments' examples of relevant tasks in previous roles, showing how you meet the Person Specification. Completion of the Equal Opportunities form is optional.
You may submit a CV instead of completing the education and employment history parts of the form but should then take care to provide the information requested on the form (including salary history and reasons for leaving jobs).