Chef de Partie
The ideal candidate for this vacancy will be creative and passionate about food and will have:
- Significant cooking experience in a similar or other high standard establishment;
- Previous experience with working in a team and directing other chefs;
- NVQ Level 2 in Catering & Hospitality (Food Preparation & Cooking), or equivalent gained through apprenticeship;
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate;
- Training on HACCP & COSHH systems;
- The ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Effective interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility to work when required and adapt to changing methods;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- A methodical approach to expected workload.
- 32 days annual leave
- Car parking (when available)
- Meals on duty
Applications should be made on the form provided below, including salary history and reasons for leaving jobs. You should include under 'general comments' examples of relevant tasks in previous roles, showing how you meet the Person Specification. Completion of the Equal Opportunities form is optional.
You may submit a CV instead of completing the education and employment history parts of the form but should then take care to provide the information requested on the form (including salary history and reasons for leaving jobs).