Credit: Chris Drumm
Do you enjoy literature and science? Are these interests compatible? Do you think that fictional works can be useful and interesting to scientists? Or is fiction too different to science?
As you think about these questions, here's a series of films in which Cambridge scientists talk about fictional texts that have inspired or helped them in various ways.
- Paul Coxon (Materials Science)
- Clare Bryant (Veterinary Medicine)
- Karen Yu (Engineering)
- Simon Redfern (Earth Sciences)
- Juliet Foster (Psychology)
- further films will be published in the next few weeks.