Many thanks, Fraser!
Fraser wrote this piece at the end of his first year studying Engineering:
Fraser's account gives a detailed insight into his experiences on the Engineering course, as well as College life in general and his thoughts about the application process. It includes topics such as:
- What attracted you to Engineering?
- What was starting at King's like?
- How does the teaching work?
- What are supervisions like?
- What is your workload like and is there time to do other things?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What are the best and worst things about studying Engineering?
- What have you struggled with?
- What do you normally do in the vacations?
- How did you find the application process?
- Is it useful to do some interview preparation?
- What advice would you give to somebody who is thinking of applying for Engineering?
- Any advice about choosing a College?
For more student perspectives written by students studying a range of subjects, see the King's Student Perspectives page.