Credit: Antonio Foncubierta
Subject Masterclasses provide students with an opportunity to explore topics of interest beyond what is covered within their school syllabus and offer the chance to experience typical undergraduate teaching at Cambridge. They are aimed at academically able Year 12 students from any school/college. Including two taster lectures delivered by leading academic members of staff from the University and the opportunity to discuss and ask questions, the masterclasses offer students a true flavour of undergraduate study and an introduction to the University of Cambridge.
Booking is now open for November 2016 Masterclasses in:
- Medicine - 5 November 2016
- History - 5 November 2016
- Engineering - 5 November 2016 (to be confirmed)
- Politics and International Studies - 5 November 2016
- Genetics and Biochemistry - 12 November 2016
- Physics - 12 November 2016
- Archaeology - 12 November 2016
- Music - 12 November 2016
- Law - 26 November 2016
- Chemistry - 26 November 2016
- Psychological and Behavioural Science - 26 November 2016
- Asian and Middle Eastern Studies - 26 November 2016
Please be aware there are only a limited number of spaces available so students are advised to book their places quickly.
Masterclasses are continually added throughout the year and you can register you interest for future events here.