The latest King's student perspectives piece is written by Abdulla, who has just finished his first year studying History here at King's.
It includes topics such as:
- Why did you choose to study History at university?
- How has the History course been so far?
- What papers do you plan to do next year?
- Outside of studying, what else do you do?
- How was Freshers' week?
- What was your interview like?
- What advice would you give to students thinking of applying for History?
For more student perspectives written by students studying a range of subjects, see the King's Student Perspectives page.