The latest King's Student Perspectives piece is written by Karolina, who has just finished her first studying Linguistics here at King's:
It includes topics such as:
- Why did you choose to study Linguistics?
- How do supervisions work?
- What are the facilities like for Linguists?
- What was the hardest thing about the course initially?
- What was the transition from school to studying at Cambridge like?
- Where did you live this year?
- How did you prepare for your application?
- What would you like to do after you graduate?
For more student perspectives written by students studying a range of subjects, see the King's Student Perspectives page.