The latest King's Student Perspectives piece is written by Eleni, who has just finished her third and final year studying Human, Social and Political Sciences (HSPS) here at King's:
It includes topics such as:
- Why did you want to do a degree in HSPS?
- Are the course and teaching what you thought they would be?
- Did you specialise at all in third year?
- If you could recommend two good books for students interested in HSPS, what would they be?
- Did you find it easy to settle in at King's?
- What do you like to do when you're not working?
- What support is there for people finishing an HSPS degree?
For more student perspectives written by students studying a range of subjects, see the King's Student Perspectives page.