The latest King's Student Perspectives piece is written by Rebekka, who is in her first year studying Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic (ASNC) here at King's:
It includes topics such as:
- What attracted you to the ASNC course?
- What is the course like?
- What have you enjoyed most this year?
- When did you decide to apply?
- Were there things that you worried about before you arrived?
- What happens when you're new?
- How have you got on with college life?
- What are the best and worst things about the ASNC course?
For more student perspectives written by students studying a range of subjects, see the King's Student Perspectives page.