The latest King's Student Perspectives piece is written by Alice, who is in her third year studying Music here at King's:
It includes topics such as:
- Why did you choose to study Music at Cambridge?
- How does the teaching work?
- What is your workload like? Is there time to do other things?
- What do you like to do when you're not working?
- What is the social life like in College?
- What are the best and worst things about studying Music?
- Are there any things that you struggled with initially?
- How did you find the application process?
- What advice would you give to a sixth former wanting to study your subject?
For more student perspectives written by students studying a range of subjects, see the King's Student Perspectives page.