The latest King's Student Perspectives piece is written by Will, who is in his second year studying Economics here at King's:
It includes topics such as:
- Why did you choose to study Economics at university?
- What do you think was the most useful preparation for coming to Cambridge?
- What attracted you to the Cambridge course?
- How did you find being around others who were also making an application to Oxford or Cambridge?
- Was coming to King’s for the interview like you had imagined?
- How easy did you find it to settle in when you arrived at King's?
- What are supervisions like in Economics?
- What do you enjoy doing when you're not working?
- What advice would you give to sixth formers thinking of applying for Economics?
For more student perspectives written by students studying a range of subjects, see the King's Student Perspectives page.