The latest King's Student Perspectives piece is written by Ellen, who is in her second year studying French and Spanish here at King's:
It includes topics such as:
- How did you decide to apply for languages at Cambridge?
- How have you got on with the College system and meeting people?
- How does the teaching work in languages?
- How is studying at Cambridge different to your previous experiences?
- How do you find the workload?
- What are the best and worst things about studying MML?
- How did you find the application process?
- What advice would you give to sixth formers reading this, who may feel like you did when you were applying?
- What is your favourite memory from last year?
For more student perspectives written by students studying a range of subjects, see the King's Student Perspectives page.