A corridor party in the Keynes accommodation
We hope that you are enjoying the new accounts in the King's Student Perspectives series. We now have a new one for Maths as well - Ellen has very kindly shared her experiences as a second year Maths student at King's.
Ellen's account includes (amongst other things):
- her initial uncertainty about which course to apply for
- how mathematicians are taught
- how her studies now compare with school maths
- what she does when she's not studying
- how she found the application process
- how she prepared for STEP (and some advice!)
If you are interested in applying for maths and you want to find out more about STEP papers after reading this account, do have a look at our Maths page, and in particular the resources section, which has some useful links for STEP Exams.