The Conversation is an online source of news and views from the academic and research community. Their aim is to allow for a better understanding of current affairs and complex issues - so that conversations are started!
Here are a few recent articles by subject:
- Anglo Saxon, Norse and Celtic - The Vikings and international trade
- Archaeology - How hi-tech archaeology is transforming our view of history
- Architecture - Is the architecture of Westminster bad for politics?
- English - The Warwickshire Dialect and Shakespeare
- Geography - Five ways we know humans have triggered a new geological epoch
- History - The 'ideal' man through history
- History of Art - Botticelli: Sistine Chapel to Catwalk
- HSPS (International Relations) - Digital Activism
- Linguistics - Five perspectives on the future of language
- Medicine - The Ethics of using the placebo effect
- Philosophy - What makes us conscious?
- Psychological and Behavioural Sciences - Antimemories and neuroscience
- Theology, Religion, and Philosophy of Religion - Female Biblical characters and their representations