In this series of illuminating podcasts, you can hear leading social scientists present their perspectives on how our social world is created, and how social science can help us understand people and how they behave. Each podcast includes a downloadable written transcript of the conversation.
Here are just a few suggestions by subject:
- Psychology - Jonathan Haidt on Moral Psychology
- Sociology - David Goldblatt on the Sociology of Football
- Economics - Robert Shiller on Behavioural Economics
- Geography - Doreen Massey on Space
- Politics - Craig Calhoun on Protest Movements