Find out about Cambridge Law on the course website.
Do you think that you'd like to study Law at university? If you're just starting Year 12, you're from any of the areas below, and you're either eligible for free school meals or don't have any family members who have been to university, do read the information about the Pathways to Law programme in partnership with your local university. The application deadline is 28 September.
Partner universities and areas you can apply from:
- University of Bristol: Addresses within an hour’s drive of Bristol.
- University of Essex: Schools and colleges with low rates of progression to university in the county of Essex and into the neighbouring town of Ipswich.
- University of Exeter: Schools and colleges in Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset (postcodes EX, TQ, PL, TR, TA, DT) only
- University of Leeds: Schools and colleges in Yorkshire.
- London programme (UCL and LSE): Eligible students who live in, or attend a state school in, one of the 32 London boroughs.
- University of Manchester: Greater Manchester and Cheshire.
- Nottingham programme (Nottingham and Nottingham Trent): Schools with low rates of progression to university who are within 1 hour's travelling distance from the city of Nottingham.
- University of Oxford: Eligible students who live in Oxfordshire, Swindon, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire only.
- University of Southampton: Schools with low rates of progression to university in Hampshire, the Isle of Wight and selected areas of Dorset and Surrey.
- University of Warwick: Schools and colleges across the West Midlands.
NB. If people around you don't know much about applying to Cambridge University, do also have a look at our page for students applying with limited support and advice.