Detail from above the door at the Glasgow School of Art. Credit: Dave & Margie Hill / Kleerup
Scottish Architect Charles Rennie Mackintosh is one of the leading figures of late 19th and early 20th Century architecture. The majority of his buildings are located in Glasgow (Scotland) and the surrounding area.
- About Charles Rennie Mackintosh
- What is Mackintosh Style?
- The Mackintosh Catalogue (including sketchbooks etc)
- Mackintosh sketches of Northern Italy
- In Glasgow: Glasgow Mackintosh and Mackintosh Walking Tours (download and explore!)
- In London: Exhibition (on until 23 May 2015)
- Mackintosh Architecture: University of Glasgow research project website