As well as the podcasts, there is also a book. Credit: Mark Larson (cropped)
Philosophy Bites is a good source of short interview podcasts with professional philosophers on all kinds of topics.
Recent interviews include:
- Tamar Gendler on Why Philosophers Use Examples
- Amia Srinivasan on Genealogy
- Seth Lazar on Sparing Civilians in War
- Chris Betram on Rousseau's Moral Psychology
- Roger Scruton on the Sacred
- Regina Rini on the Moral Self and Psychology
- Simon Blackburn on Narcissism
- Norman Daniels on the Philosophy of Healthcare
- Tom Stoneham on George Berkeley's Immaterialism
- Michael Ignatieff on Political Theory and Political Practice
If there is a particular area that interests you, you may like to look at this list organised by theme.