Current students run an interview week helpdesk in the bar
This information is for King's applicants, to be read in the context of the Applicant Information 2018 (available from September 2018)
On this page you will find the following information:
Interviews in Cambridge:
Interviews in Cambridge, UK: Confirmed information
Interviews in Cambridge for students applying to King's in 2018 (for 2019 or deferred 2020 entry) will take place between 3 and 7 December and between 10 and 11 December 2018. This is the interview period for applicants invited for interview in Cambridge.
If there is also a written assessment that you take at interview, or any other further elements mentioned in the applying section on the relevant subject page, these are normally scheduled on the same day as your interview(s) where possible.
Interviews in Cambridge, UK: Provisional information
We have provided below a provisional breakdown of which subjects we expect to interview on which dates. This gives you detail of what we currently expect to happen and we hope that it will be helpful, however do be aware that the dates below are only provisional, which means that although if you are invited for interview in Cambridge, your interview is likely to be scheduled on one of them, we may change them at a later date if we need to for any reason.
If the dates for any individual subject change, they will still fall within the confirmed interview period (see section above). This is why we advise applicants to keep 3-7 and 10-11 December 2018 free.
- Archaeology - 6 Dec (tbc)
- Asian and Middle Eastern Studies - 3, 4, 5, Dec (tbc)
- Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic - 3 Dec (tbc)
- Architecture - 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Dec (tbc)
- ChemEng via Natural Sciences - (tbc)
- ChemEng via Engineering - (tbc)
- Classics - 3, 4, 5, Dec (tbc)
- Computer Science / CS with Maths - 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Dec (tbc)
- Economics - 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Dec (tbc)
- Engineering - 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Dec (tbc)
- English Literature - 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Dec (tbc)
- Geography - 3, 4, 5 Dec (tbc)
- History - 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Dec (tbc)
- History and Modern Languages - 3, 4, 5 Dec (tbc)
- History and Politics - 6, 7 Dec (tbc)
- History of Art - 5 Dec (tbc)
- Human, Social and Political Sciences - 3, 4, 5 Dec (tbc)
- Law - 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Dec (tbc)
- Linguistics - 4 Dec (tbc)
- Mathematics/ Maths with Physics - 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Dec (tbc)
- Medicine - 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Dec (tbc)
- Modern and Medieval Languages - 3, 4, 5 Dec (tbc)
- Music - 6, 7 Dec (tbc)
- Natural Sciences Biological - 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Dec (tbc)
- Natural Sciences Physical - 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Dec (tbc)
- Philosophy - 4 Dec (tbc)
- Psychological and Behavioural Sciences - 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 (tbc)
- Theology, Religion and Philosophy of Religion - 5, 6 Dec (tbc)
Overseas interview dates
If you want to apply for an overseas interview, you must select this on your COPA (the form for students from outside the EU). Please check the eligibility and application deadline for each location before slecting it.
- Singapore: tbc. (normally second half of October)
- Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur): tbc. (normally second half of October)
- China (Shanghai): tbc. (normally second half of October)
- Hong Kong: tbc.
- Canada (Toronto): tbc. (normally late November)
Please see the information about overseas interviews for further details including eligibility criteria.