The Research Committee includes the:
- Provost (Prof. Michael Proctor; Chair)
- Vice Provost (Prof. Nicholas Marston)
- Senior Tutor (Dr Tim Flack)
- First Bursar (Dr Keith Carne)
- Junior Research Fellowship Managers (Professor Anne Davis and Professor Robin Osborne) as ex officio members.
The remaining members are elected each year at Annual Congregation.
The Research Committee sets the research policy for the College and is responsible for the running of the Junior Research Fellowship competitions.
The Committee is always happy to receive suggestions for workshops, conferences and linked seminars from Fellows of the College, as well as proposals for Research Fellowship competitions. These should be directed in the first instance to Professor Anne Davis (Sciences; ) or Professor Robin Osborne (Humanities; ).