Heritage Lottery Fund Estates Records Project
Royal Letters Patent of King Henry VI
Estate: Ludgershall, Buckinghamshire
Category: Title deeds
Reference code: KCAR/6/2/105/1 LUD/2
Letters Patent of Henry VI, granting to the College all lands in England and Wales of the Hospital of the Holy Trinity of St Inglevert, including lands in Farley (Bedfordshire), Ludgershall (Buckinghamshire), Dover (Kent) and Aweberton in Wales. The Great Seal of Henry VI is attached on green and blue laces.
24 February 1448