This is an annual prize, open to all King’s Members – current students and alumni. Entrants may be individual or team, we just ask that the team leader is a King’s Member.
The King’s Entrepreneurship Prize encourages and supports King’s Members in the development of promising ideas and concepts. Ideas can be of a commercial or social entrepreneurship nature, can be completely new or in a partially developed form.
• Get your business idea or invention off the ground!
• Win £1,000 for a one-page business idea!
• The chance to win up to £20,000 of further investment!
• Pick up valuable business skills!
• Potential mentoring support from experienced judges!
The deadline for submissions is 9am on Tuesday, 7 March 2017.