Terms and conditions
The College is a centre of education, where Fellows, students and staff work throughout the year. Clients are therefore requested to ensure their delegates keep disturbance to a minimum.
- The Client is obliged to provide a duly authorized representative to be resident on site throughout the event.
- The Client and their delegates are obliged to comply with the reasonable requests of College staff throughout the event.
- The College reserves the right for authorized members of staff to enter all rooms hired during the Client’s event for purposes such as cleaning and maintenance, or by reason of emergency.
- The Client and their delegates are permitted to use the College facilities only for the purpose(s) previously notified to the College and are strictly prohibited to use the College for any illegal or immoral purpose.
- The Client and their delegates are obliged to adhere to the College’s smoking and pet policies.
- The College will not permit access to the College grounds to any press, TV, film, radio or other media organizations without the prior written approval of the College.
- The Client shall not use the logos or names of the College or the University of Cambridge in any publicity material and/or press reports in the absence of the prior written agreement of the College.
- We regret that only one choice of dish per course can be provided; although vegetarians and special diets can be catered for please ask for details.
- College policy prohibits clients from providing any externally prepared or purchased foods into any dining or meeting areas of the college, with the exception of celebratory cakes.
- Should you wish to provide your own wines and champagne then please be aware that the following corkage charges will apply: Wine - £13.50 per bottle Champagne - £20.00 per bottle
- No bookings are taken on Sundays.
- Private dining rooms should be vacated by 11.30pm. If an extension is required, please ask for details.
- The minimum catering numbers for a private dinner is 10, otherwise a surcharge will apply.
- The Hall has a public address system. Discos and bands should be aware that there is a noise limiter of 85 decibels in place.
- Clients are responsible for the organisation of their seating plans and place cards - which are provided within the overall package.
- We ask that clients be seated for dinner by 8.15pm. However, a late dinner service can be arranged at an additional charge.