Since 1441 King's has set the standard in scholarly excellence. With the same dedication to excellence, King's College Conference & Dining has a justified reputation for exceptional food and wine in an exquisite historical setting.
- Excellent food. King's has a reputation for the fine food. Jason Waterfield, King's Executive Chef, has drawn on his 15 years experience from working within top London establishments to create delicious and imaginative menus.
- A unique environment. The Chapel and the rolling lawns provide a magnificent backdrop to our elegant and historic dining rooms.
- Outstanding service. We are delighted to help and advise you from your first enquiry to the day of the event. During the dinner, our waiting staff will provide you with a courteous and efficient table service.
- An extensive range of menus. We have menus to suit parties of all sizes and preferences. Alternatively, we would be delighted to design a bespoke menu to suit your taste.
- Fresh local produce. We want our food to taste its best so we buy fresh local produce wherever possible.
- Ethical responsibility. We buy as much as we can from organisations that give back to the producers' communities, and actively support Fairtrade. We also do our best to reduce our environmental footprint, through recycling and sourcing our food locally.