How to find us
King's College is on King's Parade, in the centre of Cambridge. You can find maps of Cambridge on the Visit Cambridge website and on the University website. You can also download a map of the College.
The following is a summary of how to find us. For more detailed information, see Getting to King's.
- Road: the College is only a few minutes away from the M11 motorway, which links London, the Midlands and the North.
- Rail: frequent trains depart from London King’s Cross and Liverpool Street stations to Cambridge city station.
- Air: Stansted Airport is only 30 miles away, with regular coach and rail links.
- Car parking: limited parking is available - contact the Catering Office for further details (tel: 01223 331 410; email: conferences [at] kings [dot] cam [dot] ac [dot] uk). The nearest multistory car parks are the Grand Arcade, Park Street and Queen Anne’s Terrace (by Parkers Piece). Alternatively there is parking available for conference delegates on the King’s College sports ground, located a mile from the College. Transport by either mini bus or taxi can be arranged to the College at your expense.
- Taxis: The nearest rank is in St Andrew’s Street, just outside the entrance to the Grand Arcade Shopping Precinct. Taxis can be ordered from the Porter’s Lodge.