- Contact the Director Stephen Cleobury, who can answer your questions about being an Organ Scholar at King’s.
- By 1 September, submit: Cambridge Online Preliminary Application (COPA), academic reference, transcript (if relevant), and personal statement.
- By 11 September, submit: Musical Ability reference and coversheet, and any other written work or statements that King’s has specifically asked you to submit.
- End of September: attend, if invited, the organ auditions and academic interviews.
- By 15 October: Submit UCAS application with Supplementary Application Questionnaire.
More information about all of the points above can be found in the Study at King's section.
Stephen Cleobury, Organist and Director of Music, encourages all potential Organ Scholars to come to see him at any time before the auditions. When they visit, he will hear them play, talk to them in detail about the Organ Scholar's life and work, and advise them on how to approach the audition and interview process. Feel free to contact Stephen (tel: 01223 331224; email: ).